WE ARE OPEN FOR IN-PERSON CLASSES.
For more information:
call/text (847)504-7213 & email: email@example.com
Options of trainings: (Reservations for In-person classes required)
- Virtual training (on Zoom)
- Non-contact training (in-person, limited class size, solo drills)
- Household training (in-person, limited class size, contact training with a partner from same household)
- Limited contact training (in-person, limited class size, training contact, limited training partners)
Safety Procedures: We will focus our best efforts on two specific pillars: Strict Physical Distancing+ Elevated Sanitation Protocols!
- Masks required unless you are in your designated square
- Temperature check as you enter the school
- Attendance cards will be handled by the instructors only
- Sanitize hands/feet before and after class
- Parents are encourage to drop off and pick up their kids
- Deep cleaning between every class
- Student kit: his/her own water bottle, towels/face wipes and training dummies (optional and could be homemade with a filled backpack, pillow of stuff animal)
- Limited use of restrooms for emergency only
- Instructors, coaches will be wearing masks
- Limited attendance of 2 In-person classes per week
- Students must come in wearing their complete uniform: Gis + rash guards + belt (please leave all non-essentials in the car)
- 4-6 years old = parent/guardian will need to participate in the training with them
- Both exit and entrance doors will be open to circulate air
Upon Arriving at the School:
- Before entering the school, students must wait until everyone in the previous class exit the building.
- Body Temperature Check: with masks on, body temperature check will be monitored upon students arrival.
- Sanitize your hands/feet before entering the mat to your designated area with your student kit.
- Once you are in your designated square, masks are optional due to squares being 6ft apart.
End of Class:
- Formal bows to end the class, and proceed to put your mask back on to exit the mat to sanitize hands/feet before leaving.
- Please leave the mat right after class so we may clean for next class.