You will be happy to know that we are resuming in-person classes! There are a few guidelines (outlined below) which we will all have to follow for at least the next three weeks, in order to ensure everyone’s safety. If you are not ready to return to class in-person, don’t worry! You can continue training online, as the classes will be available through live streaming.
Please review carefully prior to returning to class in-person.
- All students must check in / register for their desired class in advance. (This is done through the ClubReady app by logging in using your email address).
- Everyone’s temperature will be taken via external measures, at the school entryway. No one will be allowed in without recording their temperature. Anyone with a fever of 100 degrees fahrenheit or more will be asked to leave and encouraged to contact their medical provider.
- All students and instructors must wear masks in the school, even during the class. We have tested this out and it is doable!
- Every student will have their own designated space on the mat where they can practice the techniques while respecting the social distancing requirement of at least 6 feet from others.
- All students must bring their own water bottle, which will be kept with you on the mats in order to keep them from becoming contaminated or confused with other’s.
What is NOT ALLOWED at this time:
- Changing rooms are closed- In order to keep everyone safe and the environment as clean as possible, we are closing the changing rooms off to everyone. Please come to the school already dressed. The alternative will be to dress in the bathrooms. Please do not dress in the public spaces. This is out of respect for other individuals present.
- We will not partner you up– We are unable to partner you up or have you switch partners during classes at this time. However, if you arrive at the school with a partner, you may train together. Don’t fret if you do not have a partner, we will have equipment for you to use in order to train!
What we ask of you:
- If you have had a fever of 100 degrees fahrenheit or more in the past 48 hours, do not come to the school. Instead, we encourage you to seek medical advice.
- If you have had difficulty breathing, cough, GI or stomach problems, a sore throat, chills / or body aches, or have lost your sense of taste and smell in the past 48 hours, please do not come to the school. Instead, we encourage you to seek medical advice.
- If you have taken public transportation, had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or if you were tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please do not come to the school.
- If you are unsure or have any questions / concerns, please reach out to us prior to coming to the school.
We anticipate following these strict guidelines for at least the next three weeks and appreciate your willingness to adhere to these guidelines. We will adjust according to recommendations from Gracie Barra Headquarters, the Department of Health and Human Services, and our Governour.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND PATIENCE DURING THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES. WE ARE EXCITED TO RETURN TO TRAINING WITH YOU AND THE REST OF OUR GRACIE BARRA CHARLOTTE FAMILY!