Dear GB Irvine family, Great News!
WE ARE BACK and will be officially reopening our school for phase one of group classes on Monday, June 8th. We are beyond excited to see you and your kids back on the mats again.
We are going to start with limited attendance classes initially as it’s our priority to respect the physical distancing of 6 feet between each training zone as well as around the lobby areas. We are beyond committed to maintaining the integrity and safety of our students at all times. Our main goal after resuming group classes is to continue to provide world-class martial arts instruction while exceeding all state and federal Covid-19 recommendations. Gracie Barra will be following strict guidelines and procedures to provide our members with the safest training environment possible.
Our safety protocol is in place and ready to go. Below are some enhanced safety measures we are taking moving forward to ensure the safety of our students.
- Classes will have limited attendance to avoid a crowded mat area.
- Students will be able to choose from solo drill option’s or household/pre-set partners in classes.
- Elevated sanitation protocols will include but not limited to – Mats and facility will be cleaned and sanitized before and after all classes.
- Students will go through temperature checks and sanitizing stations before entering the school
- Students will enter through main door and exit through secondary door promoting social distancing.
- Changing rooms will be temporarily unavailable to avoid close contact. Please arrive in your uniform.
- Drinking fountain will be restricted to bottle filling ONLY
Also, we kindly ask that you please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms associated with Covid-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms of the illness.
Signing up for limited attendance classes- Reserving your spot will be simple and easy. Here is what you need to know.
- An email will be sent to you with a username and temporary password that you will be able to change to your own.
- Once you have set up your login information, you will be sent a link connecting you directly to the “booking classes” page.Here is the link below just in case-
- Classes will be in high demand, so make sure to reserve your spot early.
- If a specific class is full you will be placed on a wait list and will be notified if a spot has opened for you. We will add more classes as the weeks go by.
- If you intend on training with a household partner or pre-set partner, only one slot should be reserved.
Attached below is a list of frequently asked questions. If you have any other questions or concerns please give us a call at (949)551-6582 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. FAQ.pdf
As we are finally getting through these unprecedented times, we would like to take a moment to thank every single one of you for your support, commitment and patience throughout the last few months. We could not have done this without you. `
We’ll see you on the mats!
GB Irvine Staff