GB Burleson Family,
Welcome to Gracie Barra Burleson’s first monthly Newsletter!
Here is what to expect from our monthly Newsletter:
- Upcoming events
- Upcoming local tournaments
- Monthly Promotions
- House Keeping Reminders
- Please join us Saturday April 20th for “Parents on the Mats”. Parents, here is your opportunities to show off your skills and “choke out” some steam during a class with your child. * Must have a child to participate
- Private Lessons– Looking to improve your skills and tighten up your Jiu-Jitsu game? Stop by the front desk and ask about Private Lessons with one of our coaches.
- Bully Free Class Saturday April 27th at 9am, bring your friends, family members, and neighbors. Students wear your Gi and non-members bring athletic cloths to participate.
- April’s promotion for new membership sign-ups – 1st month free and ½ off registration fee.
March Tournaments Results
Congratulations to the following competitors on their wins in March:
- Steve Licwinko- Houston Open – Silver
- Rachel Roberts- Houston Open – Gold, Pan American Championship – Gold
- Buddy Roberts- Houston Open – Gold/Bronze, Pan American Championship – Bronze, F2W – Match Finish Cutter Choke
Upcoming Team Tournaments
- IBJJF Dallas Spring Open May 5th (Denton)
- AGF Dallas BJJ Championships May 11th (Duncanville)
- Evolve Dallas May 26th (Fort Worth)
Please help us celebrate the following birthdays in April:
- Luke Berry 4/6
- Burt McDonald 4/17
- Elizabeth Garcia 4/21
- Jesse Crowder 4/22
- Ryan Van Den Bergh 4/24
- Benjamin Holms 4/26
- Zach Johnson 4/30
|Burt McDonald||Parents Day
|Elizabeth Garcia||Jesse Crowder||Ryan Van Den Bergh||Benjamin Holms||Free Bully Class