Gracie Barra – Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu – Martial Arts – Jiu-Jitsu for everyone – Master Carlos Gracie Jr.

Jiu-Jitsu for Everyone
Gracie Barra wear
Search

Work for Gracie Barra and change lives through Jiu Jitsu!

Your dream job is waiting for you!

If you are looking for work that will challenge your skills set and inspire others, Gracie Barra is your destination. You will work with some of the industry’s most talented leaders, respected martial artists and help create, contribute, and continue to progress the global jiu-jitsu community. The vision of building a Jiu-Jitsu school in each city worldwide requires the involvement of thousands of motivated individuals to share their love for the gentle art.

Becoming part of the Gracie Barra family is no easy task and you are just a few moments away from beginning your journey. Remember, if you do something that you love you won’t work a day in your life!

Apply here if you are interested in a career in Jiu Jitsu!

11 responses to “Work for Gracie Barra and change lives through Jiu Jitsu!”

1. Aaron says:

I’ve very interested in working for Gracie Barra and was wondering if you could please email me more information about this opportunity? Thank you so much

2. Michael Quariadi says:

I am interested in a career in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I have won 7 tournaments and I received my purple belt from Fabio Araujo in October 2009 in New Haven, CT.

3. Hello Sir, my name is Darween Deeky as stated above. I’m eager and wanted so badly to learn jiu jitsu. And by such way also, I wanted jiu jitsu as my way of life beside as a career Sir. But unfortunately, I am from Malaysia and I think it’s almost impossible to learn jiu jitsu because in my Country, there is no dojo, gym, studio, academy, school that provide the teaching of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Sir. Hereby right here, can I ask for a help from u Sir regarding about my problem stated above and could you Sir give me some information regarding on how to solve that problem.

Thank You Sir.

• gbadmin says:

Hi there. it maybe a gpopd idea to rely on online learning tools and dvds. GB Professors have release a few like professor vinicius magalhaes, professor braulio estima and professsor aparecido Bill. You can also order our curriculum and practice with friends. We have released DVDs for the Barra Fundamentals and Advanced Curriculums. We hope this helps. Best luck

4. Brian says:

Hello Im currently learining jiujitsu under the Ricardo Almeida Banner and im a Blue Belt at this time i would love to work and earn a living doing jiujitsu what is it that i need to make this a reality. I compete as much as i can and my job history is in the Security field.

• anthonygb72 says:

Hi! You can fill out this form here if you’re interested and someone will get back to you. You can also contact a school close to you and they can give you more information to help you out. All the best!

5. Fabio says:

Hi there Im looking for opportunity to live bjj life style. Where i can learn and teach at the same time and I belive the Gb is going to be a place to start that I came back to Brazil to train in Ryan Gracie full time. So Can I send my resume .?

6. Michael Cashman says:

Gracie Barra has changed my life for the better and I want to know how I can help spread the love of jiu jitsu, I’m very interested in working for Gracie Barra.